DON’T Drink: Stood Water Is Harmful For Our Health

Water that is left overnight in an open bottle or cup is bad for our health. Don’t drink: stood water is harmful for our health

Besides that it is due to exposure to radiation the water changes its chemical composition and pH-value. Water is collecting particles of dust, bacteria and it becomes unhealthy for drinking. You probably have noticed that the water that stays too long in a glass has different taste.

Also, if somebody drank from that glass and the water, be sure that there are bacteria from the saliva in the water – writes the magazine “Healthy & Natural Life”.

If you ever had a habit of drinking such water don’t panic.But of course it would be better to keep the bottle closed or simply you should put new water into the cup.