Judging by the influx of TOO CUTE FOR WORDS promposals that flooded Twitter recently, the good humans of the world have seriously stepped up their prom game.
Here are some of the cutest ways real high schoolers got asked to prom.
1. Invite your crush over for a movie night and then BAM! Promposal! Also: SNACKS!
2. Balloons are not only an INSTANT PARTY, but a fun way to “pop” the question.
3. This Post-It-posal will be the first thing your crush sees when he or she drives home.
4. Hide your question at the bottom of a latte. (You can buy the “I mustache you a question” mug right here.)
5. Ask a cool “chick” to prom with Chick-fil-A. Because no one can say no to Chick-fil-A.
7. Popping the question mid-chicken-wing-bite might be a risk, but it worked for this adorable person.
8. Arrange cupcakes like the balloons in Up to ask if someone is “up” for a date to prom.
9. Hide your question in a box of sneakers for a ~soleful~ promposal.
10. You can never go wrong by recruiting an entire hockey stadium.
11. Try buying a smoothie and telling your partner you’d be “juiced” to go to prom with them.
12. Not for amateurs: One writer for a high school paper hid a promposal within a review of Fall Out Boy’s new album.
13. Not totally sure what’s happening here, but we like it. Started from the bottom and now we’re at prom?
14. And if you’re really going for it, there’s always a hot dog costume.
15. Give it a movie theme – you really can’t go wrong.